WISCONSIN FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for WISCONSIN. Studies show that food safety training protects WISCONSIN lives. Get your food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety training and testing, and show the WISCONSIN public that their safety matters. In WISCONSIN, an ANSI accredited eFoodhandlers card or certificate means you have been trained to properly handle and prepare food. Study and take the test for free. Get your printed food handlers card and certificate when you complete the program.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent WISCONSIN
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in WISCONSIN to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local WISCONSIN jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for WISCONSIN. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.